Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are plenty of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy broccoli soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy broccoli soup gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 clove minced garlic
- Provide 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- Get 1 tsp mild curry paste
- Use 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 medium carrot, diced
- Use 500 grams gold potatoes
- Use 500 grams broccoli
- Take water
- Prepare 200 ml light coconut milk
- Provide 1 handful fresh parsley
- Get 1 salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a soup pan then add the garlic, ginger and curry powder. Stir in to flavour the oil well
- Add the broccoli, onion, carrot and potatoes and fry off a little in the oil, then add enough water to cover them and add the parsley
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft, then put the whole lot through a blender and blend smooth
- Add the coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and simmer gently to warm the milk through
- If you prefer your soup thicker add a teaspoon of arrowroot or cornstarch mixed with cold water and simmer until thickened more. Likewise if you prefer it thinner, add more water
- Serve with some dairy free sour cream or a vegan cheese toasted sandwich
If you find this Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.