Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
According to another study, apples can also have positive results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy sweet chilli beef salad with jersey royals recipe. You can cook crispy sweet chilli beef salad with jersey royals using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals:
- Provide 170 g medallion beef steak,
- Prepare Half a bag (approx 75g) mixed leaf salad,
- Prepare 1 handful Rocket leaves,
- Use 1/2 a Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced,
- Provide 150 g Jersey Royal potatoes, cut in halves,
- Provide 2 Spring onions, sliced thinly,
- Provide 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce,
- You need 1 tsp Sesame seeds,
- Use 1/2 tbsp cornflour,
- Take 1/4 tsp chinese five spice,
- Prepare 1 pinch white pepper,
- Provide Salt to season
- Use Frylight or cooking oil for frying
Instructions to make Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals:
- In a medium saucepan on high heat boil some water on the hob and add the jersey royal potatoes and cook until they are soft enough to run a knife through easily, (probably 12-16 mins). Once cooked turn off the heat drain them and set them aside.
- Cut the steak into thin strips and in a bowl add the cornflour, some salt to season and a pinch of white pepper. Add the five spice then the beef strips. Using your hands toss the beef in the seasoned flour until completely coated. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the salad leaves, rocket, bell pepper and spring onion and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce. Add the cooked potatoes and gently toss together to evenly distribute all the ingredients and until the leaves are lightly coated with the chilli sauce.
- Heat up a frying pan over a medium to high heat and add a few sprays of Frylight or around 1tbsp of cooking oil. Once hot add the beef strips and cook for a few minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through and crisp on the outside.
- Lay out a couple of bits of kitchen towel and place the cooked beef on it to soak up any excess oil from frying. Plate the mixed salad onto a plate or alternatively in a shallow bowl.
- Top with the crispy beef, add another tbsp of sweet chilli sauce dotted around on top of the bits of beef and a light scattering of sesame seeds as garnish.
- 440kcals per portion.
If you find this Crispy Sweet Chilli Beef Salad with Jersey Royals recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.