Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha recipe. To cook meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha:
- Prepare finely ground beef
- Prepare tomatoes, peeled and cut in small pieces
- Take tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup of water
- Prepare medium onions, sliced
- Use vegetable oil
- You need salt
- Take cinnamon
- Prepare allspice
- You need white pepper
Instructions to make Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha:
- In a food processor, blend the ground meat, cinnamon, allspice and salt until you get a homogeneous meat paste.
- To prepare the meatballs, wet your hands with some water and divide the meat paste into small balls the size of a small plum.
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the meat balls. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper.
- In the same saucepan, fry the onion slices until tender then add back in the fried meat balls. Add the tomato pieces and the dissolved tomato paste. Cook over medium heat.
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 15 min.
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice.
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile
If you find this Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.