Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? As I am confident you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti with parmesan cheese recipe. You can cook baked spaghetti with parmesan cheese using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese:
- Use 1 Ground Beef
- You need 1 Mild Italian Sausage (package)
- Provide 1 Favorite Sausage Link
- You need 45 oz Spaghetti Sauce (veggie combo)
- Get 1 box Thin Spaghetti
- Use 1/2 chopped onion
- Provide 1/2 Green pepper
- Prepare 1/2 Red pepper
- Use Chopped Garlic
- Prepare Cilantro
- Prepare Salt
- Provide Black pepper
- Use Garlic powder
- Use Onion powder
- You need Seasoning Salt
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar
- Provide 1 packages Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Take 1 Butter
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese:
- Brown package of ground beef and Italian sausage. Add some salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Strain meat and set aside.
- Meanwhile cut sausage into slices and then in half. Boil sausage. When complete, set aside.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions.
- Now the fun part… Heat skillet with butter and add garlic, onions, peppers and cilantro to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes. Don't allow veggies to burn, add butter.
- Now add the spaghetti sauce, additional salt as needed and sugar. Allow mixture to boil. This step is where you add the seasonings to fit your family's taste. Add meat once sauce boils.
- Now pre heat your oven to 350°F.
- Once meat has simmered, add the noodles and mix well. Add mixture to the pan
- Add Parmesan cheese to the top of your spaghetti or layer the cheese to your desire. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Bake some garlic toast or serve with salad and Enjoy! Please tell me how you like it!
If you find this Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.