Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good information. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now plenty of them provide salads. You can also choose Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ☆ easy ☆ cod and vegetables in ankake sauce recipe. You can have ☆ easy ☆ cod and vegetables in ankake sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce:
- Provide 4 cuts Cod
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 Plain flour
- You need Vegetables for the ankake sauce
- You need 1 Carrot
- Get 5 leaves Chinese or napa cabbage
- Take 4 Shiitake mushrooms
- Provide 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
- You need Seasoning ingredients:
- You need 1 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Sake
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 250 ml Water
- You need 1 Katakuriko slurry
Instructions to make ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce:
- Season cod with salt and pepper (use unseasoned cod, so it doesn't get too salty). Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Rinse the bean sprouts.
- Blot the fish with a paper towel and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, then add the fish. Fry, then remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the ingredients for the ankake sauce and briefly stir-fry. The vegetables will be simmered later, so do not need to cook through at this point.
- Add all of the seasoning ingredients expect for the katakuriko slurry, and bring to a boil. Then add the katakuriko slurry to thicken.
- Return the fish to the pan, and simmer until the sauce reaches your desired thickness.
If you find this ☆ Easy ☆ Cod and Vegetables in Ankake Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.