Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot of italian goodness (version of sunday gravy) recipe. To make pot of italian goodness (version of sunday gravy) you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy):
- Get 2 lb Pork Country Ribs
- Get 2 lb Beef or Pork Neck on the Bone
- Get 3 Links of Italian Sausage (mild, sweet or hot)
- You need 12 small to medium Meatballs
- You need 4 can 28 oz Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- You need 3 Bay Leaves
- Use 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Prepare 1 Yellow hot/spicy onion
- Use 8 clove Garlic minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp Olive Oil
Instructions to make Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy):
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large stock pot. Brown all the meat ingredients. Do each one at a time. Start with sausage, then meatballs, pork ribs, and lastly the beef necks. After each ingredient is - browned, take it out and set it aside. For the sausage, use 2-3 links cut into small bite-sized pieces. NOTE: The reality of getting exactly 2lbs of one ingredient or another, isn't possible. So, feel free to add a bit more of one thing or another depending on preference.
- As you're browning the beef necks, dice your onion. Once browned, throw the onion in and saut? for 5 mins.
- Mince garlic cloves and throw them in the pot. Saut? for another 5 mins.
- Add in tomato paste. Coat all ingredients. (Sometimes I use the paste with Italian seasoning. Your preference is fine.)
- Add whole tomatoes, juice and all. While you are putting the tomatoes in the pot, crush each one with your hand.
- Add bay leaves. And keep heat on medium low until the mixture hits a low, slow boil. Periodically stirring. By this time, you've probably been cooking 30 mins. Cook another 30 and then turn the heat down to a low simmer.
- After 1 full hour, add the browned pork ribs.
- After another hour add the sausage. Periodically stirring.
- After another hour, salt and pepper the sauce to taste. Then add the meatballs. Cook for one last hour.
- You can always eat this dish alone. But consider eating this Pot of Italian Goodness with garlic bread, a side salad, or a side of pasta.
If you find this Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.