Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the mind. While doing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade potato gnocchi recipe. You can cook easy homemade potato gnocchi using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Take 5 ☆ Potatoes
- Prepare 100 grams ☆ Flour
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 100 grams Beef and pork ground meat
- Use 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 ◇ Soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 can ◇ Canned tomato
- Get 5 tbsp ◇ Ketchup
- Use 1 tbsp ◇ Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce
- You need 3 to 5 tablespoons ◇ Sugar
- You need 3 pinch ◇ Salt
- Provide 1 Grated cheese, basil, pepper
Steps to make Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Boil water in a pot. Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sizes. Soak the potatoes in water.
- When the water boils, add a pinch of salt and cook the potatoes until soft.
- When cooked, drain in a colander. Transfer into a bowl and mash with a masher.
- When mostly cooled, add the flour and knead well with your hands.
- Gather the gnocchi dough together. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long sausage shapes. Cut into 1.5 - 2 cm rounds.
- Roll up the cut pieces into a ball. Press onto the back of a fork to flatten and make grooved patterns on their surfaces. Do the same for both sides.
- Boil some water in a pot, and cook the gnocchi.
- When the gnocchi floats to the top, drain in a colander.
- [ Meat sauce: ] Mince the onion and garlic.
- Spread some oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add the onion and mixed ground meat, and sauté well over medium heat.
- When cooked, add all ◇ ingredients and simmer to reduce until thick.
- Add the cooked gnocchi into the frying pan with the meat sauce and bring everything to a simmer to finish.
- Serve with grated cheese, basil, black pepper, or tabasco to your liking.
If you find this Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.