Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service) Onigiri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service) Onigiri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now plenty of them offer you salads. Chili can be another selection. You may buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from time and effort.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jiji (from kiki's delivery service) onigiri recipe. To cook jiji (from kiki's delivery service) onigiri you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service) Onigiri:
- Provide 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice
- Use 1 Your favorite rice seasonings
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Provide 1 slice Ham
- Take 1 slice Cheese
- You need 3 stick Pasta
Steps to make Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service) Onigiri:
- Fill your rice ball with whatever ingredients you'd like inside the round portion of Jiji's head. Press into a round shape, wrap in nori seaweed then wrap everything together with plastic cling wrap to gently push it all together.
- Cut the triangle vertically in half, to get the ears.
- Place an ear on a slice of ham with the cut side facing down and cut out its shape with a knife. After cutting, paste it onto the ear with mayonnaise.
- Secure the ears to the head with baked pasta.
- Cut out an oval-shaped nose and mouth from the ham with a pinched straw.
- Cut out the eyes from the cheese slice using a toothpick. If you're using a circular cutter, you can use it twice to get a nice almond-like shape.
- If you have a hole punch, use it to punch out the pupils of the eyes. Once you're finished, put mayonnaise on the end of a tooth pick and add the shiny portion of the eyes.
- Stick in some baked pasta around the mouth for the whiskers and you're done.
If you find this Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service) Onigiri recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.