Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, doesn’t serve burgers. Alternatively it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy bacon and butternut squash pasta bake recipe. To make cheesy bacon and butternut squash pasta bake you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake:
- You need 700 g butternut squash, diced
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 300 g dried pasta - fusilli, macaroni, congliche, bowties etc
- You need 150 g grated mature cheddar
- Use 50 g cream cheese
- Prepare some reserved pasta water
- You need 6 rashers streaky bacon
- Prepare to taste black pepper
Steps to make Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a roasting tin with foil
- Spread out the squash, drizzle with the oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender
- Before the squash finishes roasting, cook the pasta as per the packet instructions
- Fry the bacon and garlic until crispy
- Put the squash in a blender with the grated cheese (keep a handful back for topping) and the cream cheese
- Puree with enough of the reserved pasta water to make a smooth sauce
- Season to taste with black pepper
- Drain the pasta then pour the squash sauce over it and gently mix to coat
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese
- Bake in the oven (same temperature) until the cheese melts on top, then serve with salad or green vegetables.
If you find this Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.