Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Miso Soup.....Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso Soup.....Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Soup…..Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. They found that one of the elements in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso soup…..traditional japanese homemade soup recipe. You can have miso soup…..traditional japanese homemade soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Soup…..Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup:
- Prepare 4 cup water
- Prepare 1 5x5 inch piece of Kombu
- Provide 1/2 cup bonito flakes
- Get 3 tbsp miso paste
- Use 1 tsp dried wakame
- Get 1/2 block of silky tofu
- Provide 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- Get 1 scallions
Steps to make Miso Soup…..Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup:
- add one sheet of 5x5 Kombu to the water & bring to a simmer
- add the bonito flakes & reduce heat & let sit for 5 minutes & then strain
- put broth back in the pot on low heat & do not let boil
- take out a cup of the broth & wisk in the miso paste in a separate bowl
- slice the mushrooms & add to the broth
- add the wakame & cut up the tofu into small cubes & add to the broth in the pot
- after the miso paste is completely disolved into the broth add it back to the pot
- keep on low heat but do not bring to a boil…once you see its about to boil shut off the heat
- serve in a bowl & garnish with chopped scallions & enjoy!
If you find this Miso Soup…..Traditional Japanese Homemade Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.