Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken spinach bahaar / hariyali chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Green chicken/Hariyali Murgh is a nice change from usual red chicken curries which we usually made at home. Its a delicious mild spicy and full thick gravy cooked in coriander ground paste which adds a great aroma to this dish. What is special about this recipe,the curry is very simple to prepare yet it looks… Hariyali Chicken Recipe is the famous Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken spinach bahaar / hariyali chicken using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken:
- Make ready 1 kg Chicken
- Take 1 bunch Spinach
- Get Mint leaves- few
- Take Coriander leaves- few
- Make ready 5 Tbsp Curd
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Ginger paste
- Take Green chilli chopped- 1 nos
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- Make ready Whole spice blend:-
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp Black pepper whole
- Get 1 Tbsp Cumin seeds
- Get 2 pc Cloves
- Prepare 2 pc Green cardamom
- Prepare 1 inchCinnamon stick
- Get 1 Tbsp Fennel seeds-
- Get 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds-
- Prepare For Gravy:-
- Prepare Onion medium size- 2 (chopped)
- Take Tomato -1 cup (blended)
- Take 1 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 Tbsp Ghee
- Make ready to taste Salt
Add the pureed spinach and cook for a minute or two and then add the boiled or fried chicken pieces only. Retain the stock and add it little by little and continue to cook on a low heat. Don't add all the stock in one go. Adjust the thickness of the gravy by adding it in parts and cooking till it gets nicely incorporated into the gravy. السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته.
Steps to make Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken:
- Add blanched spinach in a blender with mint & coriander leaves. Add lime juice, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, curd & add all spices. Blend it to a puree.
- Puree is ready. Marinate chicken & keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Roast whole spices & blend it.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add. 2 Tbsp of ghee. Add chopped onion & cook till it becomes soft & translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste & let it cook for about 2-3 mins so that the raw smell goes away.
- Add whole spice blended masala. Now time to add marinated chicken in the pan. Mix it well. Cook for 5-8 mins.
- Add fresh tomato puree & salt. Cover the lid & let it cook for 8-10 min. Chicken Spinach Bahar is ready. Enjoy 😊
Hariyali Chicken Curry recipe - Murgh Hariyali Masala, a simple and tasty chicken curry recipe with a twist to it. The addition of green chili, spinach, coriander and mint leaves gives this chicken curry recipe a unique color to it. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried. Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs have to be right up there in my top five favourites. I love the deep green colour and the flavour is out of this world gorgeous.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken spinach bahaar / hariyali chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!